XEROSTENE MOUTH GARGLE
OTHERSManufacturer : AUREATE HEALTHCARE PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Xerostene Mouth Gargle is a combipack of two solutions. Solution A contains dibasic sodium phosphate 0.032%w/v, and monobasic sodium phosphate 0.009%w/v. Solution B contains calcium chloride dihydrate 0.052%w/v, and sodium chloride 0.569%w/v. Xerostene Mouth Gargle is used to treat oral mucositis. Oral mucositis is pain, redness, and swelling of the inside lining of the mouth. Oral mucositis can be caused by radiation therapy, chemotherapy, etc. Be careful that the mouth gargle is not splashed in your eyes while using it. In case of accidental contact, wash your eyes immediately with cold water. Report your physician immediately if you experience any allergic reactions after using this mouth gargle.
Uses of Xerostene Mouth Gargle:
- Treats oral mucositis
How Xerostene Mouth Gargle works:
Xerostene Mouth Gargle moisten, cleanse and lubricate the mucosa. It replaces the key minerals which are involved in repairing and maintaining mucosal integrity.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Xerostene Mouth Gargle out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 30ºC. Do not freeze.
- Sonia Lee; Mineral derivatives in alleviating oral mucositis during cancer therapy: a systematic review; Peer Journal; Published on 12/02/2015; Accessed on 30/07/2021; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25699212
- Dorota Kiprian et al; Evaluation of efficacy of Caphosol in prevention and alleviation of acute side effects in patients treated with radiotherapy for head and neck cancers; Contemporary Oncology; Published on 20/12/ 2016; Accessed on 30/07/2021; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28373821
How to use Xerostene Mouth Gargle:
Always use Xerostene Mouth Gargle exactly as your physician has told you. Mix solution A and B in a clean glass. Swish the mouth with half of the solution for one minute. Spit out. Repeat with remaining half of the solution and spit out. Do not swallow it. Be careful that the mouth wash is not splashed in your eyes while using it. In case of accidental contact, wash your eyes immediately with cold water.
You need to tell your doctor if you are pregnant before taking Xerostene Mouth Gargle.
You need to tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking Xerostene Mouth Gargle.
- Talk to your physician if you have any allergic conditions or disorders before taking Xerostene Mouth Gargle.
- You should not keep the Mouth Gargle for more than six months once you have opened it.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.