BENZYDAMINE MOUTH WASHManufacturer : DARIS BIOCAREOrigin of Medicine : India
Benzoril Mouthwash contains 0.15%w/v benzydamine hydrochloride. It is used to relieve the pain, swelling, redness, and a feeling of heat in the mouth or throat. Talk to your physician if you have a history of asthma or any allergic conditions before using this mouthwash. Be careful that the mouth wash is not splashed in your eyes while using it. In case of accidental contact, wash your eyes immediately with cold water.
You should not use the mouthwash continuously for more than a week, except if your physician tells you to. Benzoril Mouthwash is not recommended for children under the age of 12. Report your physician immediately if you experience an allergic reaction or tightening of the throat or chest after using the mouth wash.
Uses of Benzoril Mouthwash:
- Sore throat, tongue, or gums
- Mouth ulcers
- Pain after dental surgery
- Discomfort caused by dentures
How Benzoril Mouthwash works:
Benzoril Mouthwash works by blocking the production of prostaglandins (they cause the increased blood supply to the affected area resulting in pain and swelling).
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Benzoril Mouthwash out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 25ºC.
- Focus Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on March 2021] [ Accessed on 29th July 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.3347.pdf
- G Roopashri et al; Efficacy of benzydamine hydrochloride, chlorhexidine, and povidone iodine in the treatment of oral mucositis among patients undergoing radiotherapy in head and neck malignancies: A drug trail; Contemporary Clinical Dentistry; Published on March 2011; Accessed on 29/07/2021; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22114446
How to use Benzoril Mouthwash:
Always use Benzoril Mouthwash exactly as your physician has told you. Rinse mouthwash around your mouth for 20 to 30 seconds and spit it out. Do not swallow it. If you accidentally swallowed mouthwash, contact your physician. Be careful that the mouth wash is not splashed in your eyes while using it. In case of accidental contact, wash your eyes immediately with cold water.
You need to tell your doctor if you are pregnant before taking Benzoril Mouthwash.
You need to tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking Benzoril Mouthwash.
- Talk to your physician if you have a history of asthma before taking Benzoril Mouthwash.
- You should not keep the mouthwash for more than six months once you have opened it.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.