DACLAHEP 60MG TABLET
DACLATASVIRManufacturer : HETERO HEALTHCARE LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Daclahep 60mg Tablet is an antiviral medicine containing the active constituent daclatasvir. It is used to treat chronic hepatitis C infection in adults. Hepatitis C infection is a liver disease caused by the hepatitis C virus (HCV). This medicine is used in combination with other antiviral medicines. Talk to your doctor if you have liver problems other than hepatitis C infection, had a liver transplant, or heart disorders before taking Daclahep 60mg Tablet. You need to tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant, or breastfeeding before taking this medicine.
Your physician will perform blood tests to check for hepatitis B virus infection before starting treatment with Daclahep 60mg Tablet, as this medicine can reactivate the hepatitis B virus. Hepatitis B virus reactivation can cause serious liver problems and liver failure. Do not stop taking this medication without consulting your physician.
Uses of Daclahep 60mg Tablet:
- Treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection
How Daclahep 60mg Tablet works:
Daclahep 60mg Tablet works by inhibiting viral RNA replication and assembly of virus particles.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Daclahep 60mg Tablet out of sight and reach of children.
- Store at room temperature between 20°C to 25°C.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, US Food and Drug Administration, [ Revised on Feb 2017] [ Accessed on 29th June 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2017/206843s006lbl.pdf
- Yash Gandhi et al; Daclatasvir: A Review of Preclinical and Clinical Pharmacokinetics; Clinical Pharmacokinetics; Published on Aug 2018; Accessed on 29/06/2021; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29353349/
- Gillian M Keating; Daclatasvir: A Review in Chronic Hepatitis C; Drugs; Published on Sept 2016; Accessed on 29/06/2021; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27550544/
How to use Daclahep 60mg Tablet:
Always take Daclahep 60mg Tablet exactly as your physician has told you. Do not chew or crush the tablets. Do not stop taking Daclahep 60mg Tablets without consulting your physician.
It is not known if Daclahep 60mg Tablet will harm your unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking this medicine. It will be given to you if clearly needed.
Inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking Daclahep 60mg Tablet.
You need to tell your doctor if you have or ever had any liver disorders, especially hepatitis B virus infection, before taking Daclahep 60mg Tablet, as the medicine can reactivate the virus.
Daclahep 60mg Tablet can cause dizziness and tiredness. Avoid driving if you are unwell.
- Tell your doctor if you have any heart problems.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Hepatitis B virus reactivation (serious liver problems)
- Slow heart rate
- Low red blood cell count
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.