HISONE 100MG INJECTION
HYDROCORTISONEManufacturer : SAMARTH LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Hisone 100mg Injection contains the active constituent hydrocortisone. It is used to treat shock following injury, surgery, hypersensitive reactions, or stress. It controls severe allergic conditions. It is used to treat primary or secondary adrenocortical insufficiency and Congenital adrenal hyperplasia (conditions in which adequate steroid hormones are not produced). It is also used in the treatment of arthritis, skin diseases, eye diseases, respiratory diseases, cancer conditions, disorders affecting blood, gastrointestinal diseases, and nervous disorders.
Hisone 100mg Injection may mask the signs of infections, and new infections may appear during the use. Prolonged use of the medicine may lead to eye-related problems. Avoid vaccination during the treatment with this medicine. Tell your doctor if you have any fungal infections before taking medicine. It is important to inform your allergic conditions and diseases to your doctor before taking this medication.
Avoid exposure to people who have measles, chickenpox, or shingles during the treatment with Hisone 100mg Injection. Consult your doctor if you experience mental health problems while taking medicine. This medicine contains sodium. Ask for a doctor’s advice if you are on a salt-controlled diet.
Uses of Hisone 100mg Injection:
- Treatment of shock
- Adrenocortical insufficiency
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia
- Arthritis, allergic conditions, and eye diseases
- Disorders affecting blood, cancer conditions, and respiratory diseases
- Gastrointestinal diseases and nervous disorders
How Hisone 100mg Injection works:
It binds to glucocorticoid receptors and inhibits production of substances that lead to inflammation and allergies.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
Store at controlled room temperature 20°C - 25°C.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Corticosteroids, 7th edition, 2013,282 - 293.
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, ACTH, Adrenal Steroids and Pharmacology of the Adrenal Cortex,12th edition, 2011, 1228-1229.
- Panpharma, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on Jan 2018] [ Accessed on 4th May 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.9377.pdf
- Pharmacia & Upjohn, US Food and Drug Administration, [ Accessed on 4th May 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2009/009866s77s79lbl.pdf
How to use Hisone 100mg Injection:
It will be administered to you by a health care professional.
Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking this medication. It will be given to you only if it is clearly needed.
Inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking this medication.
It is essential to tell your doctor if you have or ever had any liver disorders before taking this medicine.
It is essential to tell your doctor if you have or ever had any kidney disorders before taking this medicine.
This medicine may cause dizziness. Avoid driving if you are not well.
- Inform your doctor about allergic conditions and other diseases you have
- Avoid contact with patients suffering from infectious diseases.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Itching or skin rashes, swelling of lips, throat, or face, difficulty in breathing
- Depressed, mood swings, feeling or seeing things that do not exist, feeling lonely
- Cushing’s syndrome (reddish stretch marks, round red face, weak bones, and muscles)
- Bleeding ulcer (stomach pain, black stools, bleeding from back passage)
- Aseptic necrosis (hip or shoulder pain, joint inflammation of knee or groin)
- Inflammation of pancreas
- Blood clot in the lungs, leg vein
- Raised pressure within skull (Headache with vomiting, drowsiness and lack of energy)
- Swollen ankles
- Trouble sleeping
- Menstrual period changes
- Pain, swelling, redness at the injection site
- Altered blood sugar and pressure levels
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.