HUMOG 150IU INJECTION
MENOTROPHINManufacturer : BHARAT SERUMS & VACCINES LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Humog 150IU Injection contains the active substance Menotrophin. It is used to treat infertility in both women and men. This medicine is not recommended if you have a tumor in your pituitary gland or hypothalamus. Before taking this medicine, you need to tell your doctor if you have thyroid or blood clot disorders.
If you are a woman and have tumors in the ovaries, breasts, or uterus, bleeding from the vagina due to unknown reason, having an early menopause, physical problems in reproductive organs, cysts on your ovaries, enlarged ovaries (not due to polycystic ovarian disease), or if your womb has been removed, Humog 150IU Injection is not suitable for you.
If you are a man and have cancer in the testicles or prostate, this medication is not suitable for you. Humog 150IU Injection can increase the risk of pregnancy outside the uterus, miscarriage, or multiple pregnancies (twins, triplets, etc.).
Uses of Humog 150IU Injection:
Humog 150IU Injection is used to treat infertility in:
- Women who are not ovulating (release of eggs from the ovaries)
- Women by helping ovaries to make multiple eggs as part of an Assisted Reproduction Technology (ART)
- Men having a low sperm count
How Humog 150IU Injection works:
Humog 150IU Injection works by promoting ovarian follicular growth and maturation in women and increasing sperm count in men. It helps the reproductive organs to function normally.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Humog 150IU Injection out of sight and reach of children.
- Store between 2°C - 8°C. Do not freeze.
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Introduction to endocrinology: The hypothalamic-pituitary axis, 12th edition, 2011, 1123.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Anterior pituitary hormonses, 7th edition, 2013, 241.
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [Revised on August 2019] [ Accessed on 12th July 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.1294.pdf
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals, US Food and Drug Administration, [Revised on Feb 2014] [ Accessed on 12th July 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2014/021663s014lbl.pdf
How to use Humog 150IU Injection:
It will be given to you by your health care professional.
Humog 150IU Injection should not be used during pregnancy. Contact your doctor if you have any doubts.
Humog 150IU Injection should not be used during breastfeeding. Contact your doctor if you have any doubts.
- Inform your doctor about all your allergic and disease conditions before taking Humog 150IU Injection.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Pain or swelling of the stomach
- Pelvic pain
- Injection site reactions (redness, bruising, swelling, or pain)
- Overstimulation of the ovaries resulting in high levels of activity (OHSS)
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.