INTAGLOB IM 16.5% INJECTION 2ML
HUMAN NORMAL IMMUNOGLOBULINManufacturer : INTAS PHARMACEUTICALS LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Intaglob IM 16.5% Injection 2ml is an extract of human blood containing antibodies (own defensive substances of the body) to diseases, available in the form of a solution for infusion. This medicine restores normal values when blood levels of Immunoglobulin G are low. Immunoglobulin G is the main antibody found in blood and body fluids, aids in controlling the infection.
Intaglob IM 16.5% Injection 2ml is used in adults and children lacking antibodies in cases of primary and secondary immunodeficiencies. In Primary immunodeficiency, patients born with a lack of antibodies. In secondary immunodeficiencies, patients lack antibodies due to severe infection and ineffective antimicrobial treatment. It is also used in the treatment of certain inflammatory disorders.
Inform your physician if you had ever been treated with this medicine before, if you have an untreated infection or chronic inflammation and kidney diseases. Talk to your doctor if you have high blood pressure, low blood volume, blood clot risks, diabetes, and overweight. Intaglob IM 16.5% Injection 2ml is prepared from human blood; it may contain infectious agents.
Uses of Intaglob IM 16.5% Injection 2ml:
- Primary immunodeficiency syndromes
- Secondary immunodeficiencies
- Inflammatory disorders (immunomodulation)
How Intaglob IM 16.5% Injection 2ml works:
Intaglob IM 16.5% Injection 2ml works by supplying IgG antibodies against a various bacterial and viral agents.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Store between 2°C to 8°C. Do not freeze.
- Biotest Pharma GmbH, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on March 2020] [ Accessed on 13th April], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.576.pdf
- CSL Behring LLC, US Food and Drug Administration, [ Revised on Sept 2017] [ Accessed on 13th April 2021], https://www.fda.gov/files/vaccines%2C%....
How to use Intaglob IM 16.5% Injection 2ml:
The Intaglob IM 16.5% Injection 2ml will be intravenously administered by your health care professional. The dose will depend on your condition and body weight.
There are no established adverse effects of Intaglob IM 16.5% Injection 2ml in pregnant women. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking this medicine. It will be given to you only if it is really needed.
Inform the physician before taking Intaglob IM 16.5% Injection 2ml if you are breastfeeding. It will be given to you only if necessary.
It is important to inform your physician if you have any kidney diseases.
Intaglob IM 16.5% Injection 2ml may cause dizziness, consult your doctor before driving and handling heavy machinery while taking this medication.
- Inform your doctor if you have diabetes, blood clot disorders, untreated infection or high blood pressure
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Severe allergic reaction (rash, itching, swelling of lips, tongue, wheezing, difficulty breathing, low blood pressure with confusion, dizziness, fainting)
- Meningitis (inflammation of the brain)
- Respiratory failure
- High blood pressure
- Blood clot in lungs
- Rupturing of red blood cells
- Headache, Dizziness
- Fever, chills
- Nausea, vomiting
- back pain, Abdominal pain
- Joint swelling
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.