LOBET 100MG TABLET
LABETALOLManufacturer : SAMARTH LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Lobet 100mg Tablet contains the active constituent labetalol. It is used to treat high blood pressure. It can be used to treat high blood pressure during pregnancy and in patients with angina (chest pain). High blood pressure, when left untreated, can damage the blood vessels and could lead to kidney failure, heart attacks, blindness, or stroke.
Before taking Lobet 100mg Tablet, talk to your physician if you have any heart problems, circulatory diseases, tumor, liver disorders, kidney disorders or chest pain at rest. Let your physician know about your treatment with Lobet 100mg Tablet before receiving any surgical or diagnostic procedures. Avoid drinking alcohol while being treated with this medicine. This medicine contains lactose. Talk with the physician if you have an intolerance to sugars before starting treatment.
Uses of Lobet 100mg Tablet:
- High blood pressure
- High blood pressure in patients with angina (chest pain)
- High blood pressure during pregnancy
How Lobet 100mg Tablet works:
Lobet 100mg Tablet slows down the heartbeat and widens the arteries (blood vessels) in the body. This lowers the blood pressure rapidly.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Lobet 100mg Tablet out of sight and reach of children.
- Store below 25°C.
- Tillomed Laboratories Ltd, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [Revised on January 2022] [ Accessed on 23rd April 2022], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.11602.pdf
- Prometheus Laboratories Inc, US Food and Drug Administration, [Revised on Nov 2010] [ Accessed on 16th April 2022], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2010/018716s026lbl.pdf
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Adrenergic agonists and antagonists, 12th edition, 2011, 328.
How to use Lobet 100mg Tablet:
Always take Lobet 100mg Tablet exactly as your physician has prescribed you. Swallow the tablets with water as a whole. Do not crush or chew the tablets. This medicine has to be taken with food.
Lobet 100mg Tablet is not recommended during the 1st three months of pregnancy unless your physician thinks the benefits outweigh the risks. You need to tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking Lobet 100mg Tablet.
This medication is not recommended for breastfeeding women. You need to tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking Lobet 100mg Tablet.
You need to tell your physician if you have any liver disorders before taking Lobet 100mg Tablet as this medicine should be used with caution in liver disease patients.
You need to tell your physician if you have any kidney disorders before taking Lobet 100mg Tablet as this medicine should be used with caution in kidney disease patients.
Lobet 100mg Tablet may cause dizziness or tiredness. Avoid driving if you are unwell.
- Talk to the physician if you have any heart problems, circulatory diseases, tumor, liver disorders, kidney disorders, have chest pain at rest or are intolerant to some sugars.
- Let your health care professional know about your treatment with Lobet 100mg Tablet before receiving any surgical or diagnostic procedures.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- swelling of the face, throat, or tongue, difficulty breathing, rash or itching
- Headache, dizziness
- Stuffy nose
- Tingling of the scalp
- Urination difficulties
- Not being able to ejaculate
- Vomiting, nausea
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.