MIRAGO 25MG TABLET
MIRABEGRONManufacturer : SUN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Mirago 25mg Tablet consists of the active substance Mirabegron. It is indicated to treat symptoms of overactive bladder such as urgency, frequency and incontinence of urine. Uncontrollable urination or urge incontinence is caused by the overactivity of the detrusor, which produces increased pressure on the urinary bladder.
This medicine is not for you if you are below 18 years of age or have hypertension. Your physician will check your blood pressure values before prescribing this medicine for you. Inform your physician right away if you experience symptoms like irregular heartbeat, severe headache or swelling of the face, tongue, throat.
Uses of Mirago 25mg Tablet:
- To treat overactive bladder with symptoms of urge incontinence, urgency and urinary frequency
How Mirago 25mg Tablet works:
β3 receptors are present in the detrusor muscle of the urinary bladder and induce its relaxation. Mirago 25mg Tablet activates the β3 receptors, reduces the bladder tone by relaxing the detrusor muscle and inhibits overactivity of the bladder.
Interaction with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
Store at a temperature below 30°C.
- Astellas Pharma Ltd., Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC), [Revised on Apr 2019] [Accessed on 15th Jul 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.2977.pdf
- Astellas Pharma US, Inc., US Food & Drug Administration, [Revised on Apr 2018] [Accessed on 15th Jul 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2018/202611s011lbl.pdf
- J. Goddard, A.N. Turner, Kidney and urinary tract disease, Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine, 22nd Edition, 2014, 461-523.
- Italo Biaggioni, David Robertson, Adrenoceptor Agonists & Sympathomimetic Drugs, Lange’s Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, 14th Edition, 2018, 137-155.
- KD Tripathi, Adrenergic Transmission and Adrenergic Drugs, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, 8th Edition, 2019, 136-152.
How to use Mirago 25mg Tablet:
Swallow this tablet with liquid and do not crush or chew them. This medicine shall be taken with or without food.
This medicine is unsafe to take during pregnancy. Inform your physician before starting this treatment if you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.
Consult your physician for advice before starting this treatment if you are breastfeeding your child.
Inform your physician before starting this treatment if you have liver diseases. Your physician will adjust the dose according to your condition.
Inform your physician before starting this treatment if you have kidney diseases. Your physician will adjust the dose according to your condition.
Inform your physician if you experience allergic reactions to Mirabegron or its ingredients.
- Inform your physician if you have uncontrollably high BP. Your physician will monitor your blood pressure before prescribing this medicine.
- Consult your physician before taking this tablet if you have urinary problems or heart abnormalities.
- This medicine is not intended for use in children below 18 years of age.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all drugs cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Irregular heartbeat
- Sudden, throbbing headache
- Swelling of face, lips, tongue or throat
- Increased heart rate
- Nausea, constipation
- Urinary tract infection
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.