NEOVIT D3 0.25MCG TABLET
ALFACALCIDOLManufacturer : NEOFALCON LIFESCIENCESOrigin of Medicine : India
Neovit D3 0.25mcg Tablet contains the active constituent alfacalcidol. Alfacalcidol is a type of vitamin D. Vitamin D controls the levels of substances calcium and phosphate in the body. Our body needs these substances for healthy teeth and bones. This medication is used to treat osteodystrophy (changes in the bone due to kidney failure). It treats too high or too low calcium levels due to changes in the parathyroid glands.
Neovit D3 0.25mcg Tablet is used to treat rickets or osteomalacia (softening and deformity of your bones due to lack of calcium). It also treats low blood calcium levels in newborn babies. Before taking this medication, you need to talk to your physician if you have kidney disorders, sarcoidosis or granulomas (lumps of inflammatory cells usually in the lungs), or are allergic to sesame oil.
Uses of Neovit D3 0.25mcg Tablet:
- Rickets or osteomalacia
- Low blood calcium levels in newborn babies
- Poor parathyroid function
How Neovit D3 0.25mcg Tablet works:
Neovit D3 0.25mcg Tablet increases the amount of vitamin D in the body. This increases calcium and phosphate levels in the body and relieves symptoms.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Neovit D3 0.25mcg Tablet out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- LEO laboratories limited, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on March 2017] [ Accessed on 11th Jan 2022], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.12654.pdf
- NeoFalcon LifeScience; Accessed on 11/01/2022; http://neofalconlifescience.in/products/neovit-d3/
How to use Neovit D3 0.25mcg Tablet:
Always take Neovit D3 0.25mcg Tablet exactly as your doctor has told you. Swallow the tablet whole with some water. Do not crush or chew the tablets.
You need to talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking Neovit D3 0.25mcg Tablet.
You need to talk to your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking Neovit D3 0.25mcg Tablet.
You need to tell your doctor if you have any kidney problems, including kidney stones, before taking Neovit D3 0.25mcg Tablet as this medication should be used with caution in kidney disease patients.
Neovit D3 0.25mcg Tablet may cause drowsiness or tiredness. Avoid driving if you are unwell.
- Inform your physician if you have sarcoidosis or granulomas (lumps of inflammatory cells usually in the lungs) or are allergic to sesame oil.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Allergic reactions (swelling of throat or face, severe rash, difficulty breathing)
- Weakness or pain in muscles or bones. tiredness
- Headache, drowsiness, confusion
- Loss of appetite, nausea, vomit, or constipation
- Feeling thirsty and urinating more often
- Stomach pain or discomfort
- Rash, itch
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.