PANIMUN BIORAL 100MG ORAL SOLUTION
CYCLOSPORINEManufacturer : MANKIND PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITEDOrigin of Medicine : India
Panimun Bioral 100mg Oral Solution is used to reduce the body’s immune reactions. It is a preferred choice of drug for patients who have recently undergone organ transplantation (liver, kidney or heart). It is used with other medicines to prevent the rejection of the new organ by the body's immune system. After solid organ transplantation, the body generates an aggressive immune response because it recognizes the transplanted organ's antigens as a foreign antigen. Thus, treatment with immunosuppressive agents is necessary after an organ transplant to prevent organ rejection.
Immunosuppressants increase the risk of skin cancer. Limit your exposure to the sun, wear protective clothing and use a sunscreen with high SPF. Inform your physician if you have recently taken vaccination with live vaccines.
Uses of Panimun Bioral 100mg Oral Solution:
- Prevention of organ rejection in kidney, liver, and heart transplant patients.
- Treatment of Rheumatoid arthritis and Plaque Psoriasis
How Panimun Bioral 100mg Oral Solution Works:
Panimun Bioral 100mg Oral Solution is a potent immunomodulatory agent that acts by inhibiting cytokine production. It is a calcineurin inhibitor. The main action is to lower T-cell activity and block them from attacking the transplanted organ. In autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, where the body’s immune system attacks its own cells, this medicine stops the immune reaction.
Interaction with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
Store at controlled room temperature (20-25°C) and do not store in the refrigerator. Do not store for more than a month.
- Novartis, US Food and Drug administration, [Revised on Sep 2009] [Accessed on 1st Apr 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2009/050715s027,050716s028lbl.pdf
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC), [Revised on Jan 2021] [Accessed on 29th May 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.5300.pdf
- S.E. Marshall, Immunological Factors in disease, Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine, 22nd Edition, 2014, 71-96.
- KD Tripathi, Immunosuppressant Drugs, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, 8th Edition, 2019,.937-945.
How to use Panimun Bioral 100mg Oral Solution:
Dilute Panimun Bioral 100mg Oral Solution at room temperature with apple or orange juice. Extract the oral solution from the container using a dosing syringe and transfer it to another container containing apple or orange juice. Stir well and drink immediately. Rinse the container with diluent to make sure that you have consumed the entire dose.
Inform your physician before taking Panimun Bioral 100mg Oral Solution if you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.
Panimun Bioral 100mg Oral Solution is excreted in breast milk. Inform your physician if you are breastfeeding.
Inform your physician before taking Panimun Bioral 100mg Oral Solution if you have liver problems.
Inform your physician before taking Panimun Bioral 100mg Oral Solution if you have kidney problems. Ensure that your physician frequently monitors your serum creatinine levels.
This oral solution contains alcohol. It might affect your ability to drive and operate machines.
- Inform your physician if you have uncontrolled hypertension or cancer.
- Inform your physician if you experience and sign of infection like fever or sore throat.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medical treatment. Even though all medicines can cause side effects, not everyone will get them.
- Kidney damage
- Liver damage
- Infection, fever or sore throat
- Lack of coordination, memory problems, difficulty speaking and visual problems.
- Seizures, confusion, personality changes, sleeplessness and agitation.
- Increased level of potassium in the blood
- Abnormal hair growth
- High sugar levels in the blood
- High cholesterol
- Enlargement of gum tissues
- Low levels of magnesium
- Risk of infections
- Stomach ulcer
- Muscle pain
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.