PLASBUMIN 20% INJECTION 100ML
HUMAN ALBUMINManufacturer : GRIFOLSOrigin of Medicine : India
Plasbumin 20% Injection 100ml contains human albumin. It is used to restore and maintain the circulating blood volume in case of volume deficiencies. Volume deficiencies occur during the surgery, shock, after severe trauma, liver failure, dialysis, and burn therapy. It is administered intravenously for both adults and children. There might be a chance of viral infections in patients who receive this infusion frequently, in such cases, your doctor will administer vaccine (Hepatitis A and B) to prevent infections.
Talk to your doctor if you have hypertension, severe anemia, lung inflammation, and cardiac insufficiencies before taking Plasbumin 20% Injection 100ml. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding before taking this medicine.
Uses of Plasbumin 20% Injection 100ml:
- Hypovolemic shock
- Burn therapy
- Liver failure
How Plasbumin 20% Injection 100ml works:
Plasbumin 20% Injection 100ml works by pulling the fluids present in the intravascular space, decreases the fluid accumulation and increasing the circulating blood volume.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before.
Keep this out of sight and reach of children. Do not store above 25°C.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Hypolipidaemic drugs and Plasma expanders, 7th edition, 2013, 644-645
- Biotest Pharma GmbH, Electronic medicines compendium (emc) [Revised on Jan 2021] [Accessed May 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.577.pdf
- Bio Products Laboratory Limited, Electronic medicines compendium (emc) [Revised on April 2019] [Accessed 1st April], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/5546/smpc
How to use Plasbumin 20% Injection 100ml:
It will be given to you by your health care professional.
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking Plasbumin 20% Injection 100ml.
Consult your doctor before taking Plasbumin 20% Injection 100ml if you are breast feeding.
Inform your doctor if you have any serious liver disorders
Inform your doctor if you have any serious kidney disorders
- Inform your doctor if you are having blood pressure, heart problems, or anemia.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Shock in rare cases
- Changes in pulse and blood pressure
- Feeling sick, Shaking
- Shortness of breath, chest tightness
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.