POLYPURE 500000IU INJECTION
POLYMYXIN BManufacturer : ALNICHE LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Polypure 500000IU Injection is an antibiotic containing the active constituent polymyxin B. It is used to treat bacterial infections of the urinary tract, brain, blood, and eye. It may also be used to treat serious infections caused by certain bacteria when other drugs are not working or contraindicated. Do not skip the doses, as it may decrease the effectiveness of the treatment and increase the risk that bacteria will develop resistance.
Diarrhea is a common problem associated with the use of antibiotics. Report to your doctor if you develop watery or bloody stools while taking this medicine. You need to tell your physician if you have any diseases or allergic conditions before the administration of Polypure 500000IU Injection.
Uses of Polypure 500000IU Injection:
- Bacterial infections of the urinary tract, brain, blood, and eyes
How Polypure 500000IU Injection works:
Polypure 500000IU Injection disrupts the cell membrane of the bacteria, interferes with respiration, and inhibits the growth of the bacteria.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Polypure 500000IU Injection out of sight and reach of children.
- Store below 25°C.
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Protein synthesis inhibitors and miscellaneous antibacterial agents, 12th edition, 2011, 1538 -1539.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Macrolide and other antibacterial antibiotics, 7th edition, 2013, 759.
- Bedford Laboratories, US Food and Drug Administration, [ Revised on June 2011] [ Accessed on 30th July 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2012/060716Orig1s020Lbl.pdf
How to use Polypure 500000IU Injection:
It will be given to you by your health care professional.
You need to tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking t Polypure 500000IU Injection. It will be given to you if clearly needed.
You need to tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking Polypure 500000IU Injection. It will be given to you if clearly needed.
You need to inform your physician if you have any kidney disorders before taking Polypure 500000IU Injection. Your physician will reduce the dose according to your kidney condition.
Polypure 500000IU Injection may cause drowsiness or blurred vision. Avoid driving if you are unwell.
- Inform your physician if you have any allergic conditions or other diseases before taking Polypure 500000IU Injection.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Injection site reactions (pain, redness, swelling)
- Kidney problems
- Neurological problems
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.