RITZA MD 10MG TABLET
RIZATRIPTANManufacturer : NATCO PHARMA LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Ritza MD 10mg Tablet consists of the active ingredient Rizatriptan. It is used to treat migraine attacks. It should be taken immediately after a migraine attack and is not intended to prevent an attack.
Migraine is usually accompanied by severe, throbbing headache with sensitivity to light, sound and vomiting. The pain increases with body movement and hence the patient will prefer to lie in a quiet, dark room. Some patients also experience irritability, behavioural changes and muscle pain for a few hours or even days.
This tablet is not intended for use in headaches caused by conditions other than migraine. Your physician will prescribe this medicine only after confirming a clear diagnosis of migraine.
Uses of Ritza MD 10mg Tablet:
- Treatment of the headache phase of migraine attack
How Ritza MD 10mg Tablet works:
Headache in migraine attack is caused by swelling of blood vessels in the brain. Ritza MD 10mg Tablet reduces this swelling surrounding the brain by binding to the serotonin receptors present in the blood vessels and sensory nerves.
Interaction with other drugs:
Inform your physician regarding any medicines or herbal supplements you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
Store protected from light. Keep medicines out of reach of children.
- Accord, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC), [Revised on Aug 2020] [Accessed on 13th Aug 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.3243.pdf
- Merck & Co., Inc., US Food & Drug Administration, [Revised on Oct 2019] [Accessed on 13th Aug 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2019/020864s023,020865s024lbl.pdf
- J.P. Leach, R.J. Davenport, Neurological disease, Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine, 22nd Edition, 2014, 1137-1230.
How to use Ritza MD 10mg Tablet:
Check with your physician regarding the dose and administration of this medicine.
Inform your physician before starting this treatment if you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.
Consult your physician for advice before taking this medicine if you are a breastfeeding mother. Your physician might ask you to stop breastfeeding for a day after this treatment.
Inform your physician before starting this treatment if you have liver diseases.
Inform your physician before starting this treatment if you have kidney diseases.
Ritza MD 10mg Tablet could cause dizziness, sleepiness etc. Avoid driving or using machinery if you experience such symptoms.
Inform your physician before taking this medicine if you are sensitive to this medicine or any of its ingredients.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in children and adolescents below 18 years of age.
- Inform your physician before taking this medicine if you have high BP, diabetes, headache or heart problems.
- Check with your physician if you have smoking habit.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medications cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Swelling of face, lips, tongue, throat
- Breathing difficulty
- Skin reactions
- Changes in heart rhythm
- Heart problems
- Unstable BP, high body temperature
- Dizziness, drowsiness, headache
- Low skin sensitivity
- Tingling sensation
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Throat discomfort
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Dry mouth
- Heaviness and stiffness
- Neck pain
- Pain in stomach and chest
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.