SAVACAINE 0.5%/20ML INJECTION
BUPIVACAINE HYDROCHLORIDEManufacturer : SALS LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Savacaine 0.5% Injection is a local anesthetic containing the active constituent bupivacaine hydrochloride. It is used to numb the parts of the body to stop pain from happening or provide pain relief. It can be used during surgery and childbirth. You need to inform your physician if you have heart problems, brain disorders, severe headache, anemia, infections, tumour, or have had a recent trauma before the treatment. Discuss with your health care professional if you are on a salt-controlled diet as this medication contains sodium. Make sure you inform your physician of all the medicines, including supplements and herbal medicines, you are taking before you start treatment with this medication.
Uses of Savacaine 0.5% Injection:
- Local anesthesia (numb parts of the body)
How Savacaine 0.5% Injection works:
Savacaine 0.5% Injection blocks the generation and conduction of nerve impulses which carry pain signals to the brain and produces loss of pain in localized areas.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Store at 15°C-30°C. Don’t refrigerate or freeze.
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Accord healthcare, Electronics medicines compendium, [ Revised date: APR 2014], [ Accessed date: 15 APR 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/3619/pil
- Hospira, US food and drug administration, [ Revised date: DEC 2009], [ Accessed date: 15 AP R 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2010/071165s020lbl.pdf
- Baxter International Healthcare Company, [Revised on 22nd May 2019], https://www.baxter.ca/sites/g/files/ebysai1431/files/2019-06/Bupivacaine_Hydrochloride_Injection_USP_EN.pdf
How to use Savacaine 0.5% Injection:
It will be given to you by your health care professional.
You need to tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking Savacaine 0.5% Injection. It will be given if clearly needed.
You need to tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking Savacaine 0.5% Injection. It will be given if clearly needed.
You need to tell your doctor if you have any liver disorders before taking Savacaine 0.5% Injection as this medication should be used with caution in liver disease patients.
You need to tell your doctor if you have any kidney disorders before taking Savacaine 0.5% Injection as this medication should be used with caution in kidney disease patients.
Do not drive or handle any tools or machines unless your doctor says you are ready to engage in such activities.
Talk to your health care professional:
- If you have heart problems, brain disorders, severe headache, anemia, infections, tumour, or have had a recent trauma.
- If you are on a salt-controlled diet.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medical treatment. Although all medicines can cause side effects, everyone will not get them.
- Nerve damage
- Low blood pressure
- Difficulty breathing
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.