STAPHONEX 500MG CAPSULE
FLUCLOXACILLINManufacturer : FUSION HEALTH CARE PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Staphonex 500mg Capsule contains the active constituent flucloxacillin. It is used to treat bacterial infections of the skin and soft tissues, respiratory tract, bone, intestine, urinary tract, brain, and blood. It can also be used to prevent infections during major surgery, especially orthopaedic or heart surgery. Before taking Staphonex 500mg Capsule, you need to talk to your physician if you have liver problems, a history of allergy to any medications, kidney problems, are on a salt-controlled diet, or if you are taking or will take paracetamol.
Diarrhea is a common problem associated with the use of antibiotics. If you develop watery or bloody stools while taking Staphonex 500mg Capsule, report to your doctor. Do not skip the doses, as it may decrease the effectiveness of the treatment and increase the risk that bacteria will develop resistance.
Uses of Staphonex 500mg Capsule:
- Treatment of bacterial infections
- Prevent infections during surgery
How Staphonex 500mg Capsule works:
Staphonex 500mg Capsule inhibits the synthesis of bacterial cell walls and stops the growth of bacteria.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Staphonex 500mg Capsule out of sight and reach of children.
- Store below 25°C.
- Milpharm Limited, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on Jan 2021] [ Accessed on 11th Jan 2022], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.545.pdf
- Mariana Nunes de Menezes et al; Flucloxacillin: A Review of Characteristics, Properties and Analytical Methods; Critical Reviews in Analytical Chemistry; Published on 30/05/2018; Accessed on 11/01/2022; https://repositorio.unesp.br/bitstream/handle/11449/171075/2-s2.0-85047960139.pdf?sequence=1
How to use Staphonex 500mg Capsule:
Staphonex 500mg Capsule should be taken on an empty stomach. Take the capsules at least one hour before or two hours after meals. Swallow this capsule with a full glass of water. Do not lie down immediately after taking this medication. Do not stop taking this capsule without consulting your physician.
You need to inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking this Staphonex 500mg Capsule. It will be given to you if clearly needed.
You need to inform your physician if you are breastfeeding before taking this Staphonex 500mg Capsule.
You need to inform your physician if you have any liver disorders before taking Staphonex 500mg Capsule, as this medicine should be used with caution in liver disease patients.
You need to inform your physician if you have any kidney disorders before taking Staphonex 500mg Capsule. Your doctor may lower the doses than normal to avoid side effects.
- Inform your physician if you have a history of allergy to any medications, are on a salt-controlled diet, or if you are taking or will take paracetamol.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Allergic reactions (rash, swelling of lips, face, throat, or tongue, difficulty in breathing)
- Severe bloody diarrhea
- Liver problems (yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes)
- Severe skin rash, blisters, peeling and swelling of the skin
- Unexplained bleeding, bruising, or skin discoloration
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.