SUTYKINE 25MG CAPSULE
SUNITINIBManufacturer : INTAS PHARMACEUTICALS LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Sutykine 25mg Capsule consists of the active ingredient Sunitinib. It Is used to treat gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST), rare cancer that can start anywhere in the gastrointestinal tract. It is also used to treat advanced kidney cancer, and pancreatic cancer called pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (pNET). Cancer is a disorder in which abnormal cells grow in an uncontrolled manner. It is not recommended for people under 18.
Before taking Sutykine 25mg Capsule, it is important to discuss with the physician if you have blood conditions, heart problems, liver disorders, kidney problems, skin disorders, diabetes, seizures, or thyroid disorders. Also, inform if you have recently had surgery or are about to have surgery.
Avoid taking grapefruit in any form during the treatment with Sutykine 25mg Capsule. Use a reliable method of birth control while taking the medication and for at least four weeks after the last dose. Check with your dentist if you have any problems in the mouth, such as mouth pain, swelling, or sores inside the mouth before starting treatment.
Uses of Sutykine 25mg Capsule:
- Gastrointestinal stroma tumor
- Metastatic renal cell carcinoma
- Pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors
How Sutykine 25mg Capsule Works:
Sutykine 25mg Capsule targets and blocks the action of enzymes called multiple receptor tyrosine kinases in the cancer cells. It inhibits the receptors in growth factor, stem cells, and tyrosine kinase enzymes by interrupting the cancer cell signaling. This, in turn, stops the growth and spread of cancer cells.
Interaction with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
Do not store above 30˚C. Protect from light and moisture.
- Pfizer labs, [Revised on Aug 2021], [Accessed on 27th June 2022],
- Anton Wellstein, Giuseppe Giaccone, Michael B. Atkins, and Edward A. Sausville, Pathway-Targeted Therapies: Monoclonal Antibodies, Protein Kinase Inhibitors, and Various Small Molecules, Goodman & Gilman’s Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 13th Edition, 2018, 1203-1236.
- Robert J. Thomson; Majid Moshirfar; Yasmyne Ronquillo, Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors, [Revised on 21st Jan 2021] [Accessed on 27th June 2022],
- Pfizer, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC) [Revised on Mar 2021] [Accessed on 27th June 2022], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.7966.pdf
- KD Tripathi, Anticancer Drugs, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, 8th Edition, 2019, 915-936.
How to use Sutykine 25mg Capsule:
Take Sutykine 25mg Capsule as directed by your physician. This drug can be taken with or without food.
Sutykine 25mg Capsule may cause harm to the unborn baby. Consult your physician before treatment if you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.
Breastfeeding while on this treatment is not recommended. Tell your physician before starting this treatment if you are breastfeeding or planning to breastfeed your child.
Inform your physician before initiating this treatment if you have a liver disorder, as this medication must be used with caution in patients with liver disorders.
Inform your physician before initiating treatment with Sutykine 25mg Capsule if you have a kidney disorder.
Take special care while driving or using medicines, as Sutykine 25mg Capsule could cause dizziness and unusual tiredness.
Inform your physician if you:
- Have high blood pressure, blood conditions, heart problems, or thyroid problems.
- Have recently had or are about to have surgery.
- Have seizures, diabetes, oral problems, or skin disorders.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all drugs cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Painful skin ulcer.
- Skin/soft tissue infections that are rapidly spreading.
- Severe skin rashes.
- Discolouration of hair or skin.
- Higher risk of bleeding.
- Heart problems.
- Altered frequency of urination.
- Swollen feet or ankles.
- Cough, chest pain and breathlessness.
- Bleeding, Severe stomach pain or swelling of stomach.
- Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and dyspepsia.
- Dryness, thickness or cracking of skin and blisters.
- Extreme Tiredness.
- High BP.
- Mouth pain or irritation and taste disturbance.
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.