TELYSE 40MG INJECTION
TENECTEPLASEManufacturer : CIPLA LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Telyse 40mg Injection contains the active constituent tenecteplase. It is used to dissolve blood clots formed in blood vessels and to restore the blood flow in the blocked vessels. This injection is given after an acute myocardial infarction (heart attack – sudden blockage of blood supply to the heart muscle). Tell your physician if you are taking oral blood-thinning medications. It is not recommended for adolescents and children under the age of 18.
Talk to your physician if you have bleeding disorders, severe liver disorders, ulcers in the stomach or intestine, uncontrolled blood pressure, inflammatory conditions or any other disorders before the administration of Telyse 40mg Injection. Also, inform your doctor if you recently had surgery or had a head injury. The most common side effect of this medicine is bleeding at the injection site.
Uses of Telyse 40mg Injection:
- Heart attack
How Telyse 40mg Injection works:
Telyse 40mg Injection binds to fibrin and converts the protein plasminogen to plasmin, which breaks the links in the blood clots and dissolves them and facilitates the blood supply to the affected part.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Telyse 40mg Injection out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 30 °C.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Drugs affecting coagulation, bleeding and thrombosis, 7th edition, 2013, 627.
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, European medicines agency (ema), [Revised on Dec 2020] [ Accessed on 29th Mach 2022], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.3013.pdf
- Genentech, Inc, US Food and Drug Administration, [Revised on Feb 2018] [ Accessed on 29th Mach 2022], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2018/103909s5187lbl.pdf
How to use Telyse 40mg Injection:
It will be given to you by your health care professional.
You need to tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking Telyse 40mg Injection. It will be given to you if clearly needed.
Inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking Telyse 40mg Injection. It will be given to you if clearly needed.
This medication is contraindicated in severe liver disease patients. You need to tell your doctor if you have any liver disorders before taking Telyse 40mg Injection.
After being given Telyse 40mg Injection, you must not use machines or drive until your physician has told you that it is safe to do so.
- Talk to your doctor if you have bleeding disorders, severe liver disorders, ulcers in the stomach or intestine, uncontrolled blood pressure, inflammatory conditions or any other disorders.
- Talk to your doctor if you recently had surgery or had a head injury.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Bleeding at the injection site
- Blood in the urine
- Bleeding from the bowel or stomach
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.