VINGRAF 1MG CAPSULE
TACROLIMUSManufacturer : EMCURE PHARMACEUTICALS LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Vingraf 1mg Capsule is an immunosuppressant medicine containing the active constituent tacrolimus. It helps prevent organ rejection in people who have had liver, heart, or kidney transplants. Following an organ transplant, our body’s immune system will try to reject the new organ. This medication controls the body’s immune response to accept the transplanted organ.
You need to inform your physician if you have any liver disorders, diarrhea, severe abdominal pain, heart disorders, kidney disorders, if you are allergic to peanuts or soya, or if you are planning to receive any vaccinations before taking Vingraf 1mg Capsule. Limit exposure to the sun while taking this medication. Use sunscreen with high SPF (sun protection factor) and wear protective clothing when you go outside.
Make sure you tell your physician of all the medicines, including supplements and herbal medicines, you are taking before you start treatment with Vingraf 1mg Capsule. Avoid eating grapefruits and drinking grapefruit juice while taking this medication. You need to tell your doctor if you have any intolerance to some sugars as this medication contains lactose.
Uses of Vingraf 1mg Capsule:
- Prevents organ rejection, followed by an organ transplant
How Vingraf 1mg Capsule works:
Vingraf 1mg Capsule decreases the activity of your body’s immune system and prevents it from attacking the transplanted organ.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Store at 15°C to 30ºC in a dry and dark place.
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Immunosuppressants, tolerogens, and immunostimulants, 12th edition, 2011, 1008.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Immunosuppressant drugs, 7th edition, 2013, 881.
- Astellas Pharma Ltd, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [Revised on Oct 2021] [ Accessed on 7th Dec 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6720.pdf
- Astellas Pharma US, Inc, US Food and Drug administration, [Revised on Feb 2012] [ Accessed on 7th Dec 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2012/050709s031lbl.pdf
- Ayesha A. Arya, Yasar Tasnif; Tacrolimus; Updated on 10/06/2021; Accessed on 07/12/2021; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK544318/#_NBK544318_pubdet
How to use Vingraf 1mg Capsule:
Always take Vingraf 1mg Capsule exactly as your physician has told you to. This medication is usually taken on an empty stomach or at least one hour before or 2 to 3 hours after a meal. Swallow the capsules whole with water. Avoid eating grapefruits and drinking grapefruit juice while taking this medication.
This medication may cause harm to the unborn baby. You need to inform your physician if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking Vingraf 1mg Capsule.
Do not breastfeed while taking Vingraf 1mg Capsule as this medicine can pass through the breast milk. You need to inform the physician if you are breastfeeding before taking this medication.
You need to inform your physician if you have any liver diseases before taking Vingraf 1mg Capsule, as this medication should be used with caution in liver disease patients.
You need to inform your physician if you have any kidney diseases before taking Vingraf 1mg Capsule, as this medication should be used with caution in liver disease patients.
Vingraf 1mg Capsule may cause sleepiness or dizziness. Avoid driving if you are unwell.
It is advisable to consult your doctor before consuming alcohol while taking a Vingraf 1mg Capsule.
Talk to your doctor if:
- You are planning to receive any vaccines.
- You have an intolerance to some sugars.
- You are allergic to soy or peanuts.
- You have heart problems, abdominal pain or diarrhea.
Use sunscreen with high SPF (sun protection factor) and wear protective clothing when you go outside.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. All medicines cause side effects; although not everyone gets them.
- Abdominal pain along with or without chills, fever, nausea, or vomiting
- Blurred vision
- Insufficient function of the transplanted organ
- High blood sugar levels
- High blood potassium levels
- Sleeping troubles
- Kidney problems
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.