CLINDALIN 600MG INJECTION
CLINDAMYCINManufacturer : BIOEMBED HEALTHCARE PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Clindalin 600mg Injection contains the active constituent clindamycin. It is used to treat bacterial infections which has not been treated by other antibiotics. Inform your doctor if you have kidney disorders, liver disorders, asthma or gastrointestinal disorders before taking this medicine. It is not suitable to treat infections in and around the brain. Usage of this medicine for longer periods may lead to the growth of resistant organisms.
Diarrhea is a common problem associated with the administration of antibiotics, which usually ends when the treatment is stopped. Inform your physician if you have any watery or bloody stools while taking Clindalin 600mg Injection. Discuss with your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding before taking this medicine.
Uses of Clindalin 600mg Injection:
- Abdominal infections
- Skin and skin structure infections
- Lower respiratory tract infections
- Gynecological infections
- Bone and joint infections
- Septicemia (infection in the bloodstream)
How Clindalin 600mg Injection works:
It gets attached to the DNA of the bacteria, inhibits the protein synthesis and prevents the growth of bacteria.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment
Keep out of sight and reach of children. Do not store above 25°C. Do not freeze.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Macrolide, Lincosamide, Glycopeptide and Other Antibacterial Antibiotics, 7th edition, 2013, 756.
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Protein Synthesis Inhibitors and Miscellaneous Antibacterial Agents,12th edition, 2011, 1534.
- Villerton Invest SA, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on September 2020] [ Accessed on 9th April], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.8837.pdf
- Pfizer, US Food and Drug Administration, [ Revised on October 2007] [ Accessed on 9th April 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/...
How to use Clindalin 600mg Injection:
The medicine will be administered intravenously by your health care professional.
There are no established side effects of Clindalin 600mg Injection in pregnancy. Inform your doctor if your pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking this medicine. It will be given to you only if it is clearly needed.
Do not breastfeed while you are being treated with Clindalin 600mg Injection. Consult your doctor for potential risks and benefits.
Inform your physician about your liver disorders
Inform your physician if you have any kidney disorders
- Inform your doctor if you have any allergic conditions or gastrointestinal diseases.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Bloody diarrhea
- Severe allergic reaction (wheezing, dizziness, swelling of eyelids, face, tongue, rash)
- Blistering and peeling of the skin
- Small blisters filled with yellow/white fluid
- Yellowing of skin and eyes
- Inflammation of the veins
- Abnormal liver function
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.