DMFSHIL 120MG CAPSULE
DIMETHYL FUMARATEManufacturer : SHILPA MEDICARE LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Dmfshil 120mg Capsule is a medicine that contains the active substance dimethyl fumarate. It is used to treat relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (MS) in adult patients. MS is a chronic disorder that can affect your spinal cord, brain, and optic nerves in the eyes. Relapsing-remitting MS is characterized by repeated attacks of symptoms. Symptoms vary from person to person but typically include walking difficulties, feeling off-balance and visual difficulties (e.g., blurred or double vision). Before taking this medication, you need to inform your physician if you have kidney disorders, liver disorders, gastrointestinal problems, brain or other infections. This medication is not recommended for adolescents and children.
Uses of Dmfshil 120mg Capsule:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
How Dmfshil 120mg Capsule works:
Dmfshil 120mg Capsule seems to work by stopping your body’s defence system from damaging the brain and spinal cord and may also help to delay future worsening of your MS.
Interaction with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
Keep out of sight and reach of children. Do not use it after the expiration date.
- Biogen Netherlands BV; Electronic Medicines Compendium; [Revised: 2021], [Accessed:24/Apr/2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.5256.pdf
- Biogen; US Food And Drug Administration; [Revised:2023] [Accessed:24/Apr/2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2013/204063lbl.pdf
- HA Blair; Dimethyl fumarate: A Review in relapsing, remitting MS; [Revised:2019] [Accessed:24/Apr/2021], https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31784875/
- Jineane V Venci et al; Dimethyl fumarate (Dimethyl fumarate Capsule): A new oral agent for multiple sclerosis; [Revised:2013] [Accessed:24/Apr/2021], https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24259625/
How to use Dmfshil 120mg Capsule:
Always take Dmfshil 120mg Capsule exactly as your physician has prescribed you. Swallow the capsule whole with some water. Take this medication with food to help reduce some common side effects. Do not chew or crush the capsules.
This medicine is not safe to be used in pregnancy. Consult with your doctor for advice.
It is not recommended to breastfeed while taking this medicine. Consult with your doctor for advice.
This medicine should be used with caution in patients suffering from liver diseases. Consult with your doctor for advice.
This medicine should be used with caution in patients suffering from kidney diseases. Consult with your doctor for advice.
Consumption of large amounts of alcohol should be avoided while taking this medicine.
Side Effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Although all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Allergic reactions
- Low white blood cell count, infections
- Inflammation of the lining of the gut
- Feeling sick
- Burning sensation
- Hot flushes
- Itchy skin
- Pink or red skin blotches
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.