GTLIVE 600MG INJECTION
GLUTATHIONEManufacturer : SAMARTH LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Gtlive 600mg Injection is a dietary supplement to improve liver abnormalities, diabetic complications, protect from viral infections and cancer. It is naturally present in almost every body cell and plays a significant role in detoxifying drugs and other toxins. In addition, it has antioxidant and antimelanogenic properties that make it valuable to treat aging and lighten the skin. Glutathione supplements are beneficial for chronic diseases like liver disease, immune disorders, chronic infections, Parkinson’s, eye disorders like cataracts and glaucoma, etc. This is because chronic diseases have impaired Glutathione synthesis or Glutathione depletion.
Uses of Gtlive 600mg Injection:
- Adjuntive therapy to reduce nerve toxicity associated with cisplatin therapy.
- Treatment of alcoholic fatty liver, alcoholic liver fibrosis, cirrhosis and hepatitis.
How Gtlive 600mg Injection works:
Gtlive 600mg Injection inhibits the production of the enzyme tyrosinase, which is responsible for producing melanin. It stimulates the synthesis of pheomelanin and interferes with the trafficking of melanogenic enzymes within the cell. It does not interfere in the body’s endogenous production of Glutathione. It works by reducing oxidative stress, neutralizing toxins, supporting the immune system and reducing the risk of chronic diseases.
Interaction with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
Store below 25˚C. Protect it from light.
- Sinee Weschawalit et al., Glutathione and its antiaging and antimelanogenic effects, Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol. 2017; 10: 147–153, [Accessed on 17th Jun 2021], https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5413479/pdf/ccid-10-147.pdf
- Sidharth Sonthalia et al., Glutathione for skin lightening: a regnant myth or evidence-based verity?, Dermatol Pract Concept 2018;8(1):4, [Accessed on 17th Jun 2021], https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5808366/pdf/dp0801a04.pdf
- Davids et al., Intravenous Glutathione for skin lightening: Inadequate safety data, South African Medical Journal, 2016, 106(8):782-786, [Accessed on 17th Jun 2021], https://www.researchgate.net/publication/306171387_Intravenous_glutathione_for_skin_lightening_Inadequate_safety_data
How to use Gtlive 600mg Injection
This injection should be administered only under the supervision of a qualified healthcare professional.
Inform your physician before taking Gtlive 600mg Injection if you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.
Consult your physician for advice before breastfeeding while taking this injection.
Inform your physician before starting this treatment if you have liver diseases. Your physician will monitor your liver functions regularly.
Inform your physician before starting this treatment if you have kidney diseases. Your physician will monitor your kidney functions regularly.
Inform your physician if you experience allergic reactions to Glutathione or its ingredients.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all drugs cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Steven Johnson’s syndrome
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Severe abdominal pain
- Kidney problems
- Liver problems
- Red spots on the skin
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.