MABURA 40MG INJECTION
ADALIMUMABManufacturer : HETERO HEALTHCARE LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Mabura 40mg Injection contains the active constituent adalimumab. It is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, enthesitis-related arthritis, and plaque psoriasis. It is also used to treat Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, non-infectious uveitis, hidradenitis suppurativa, and axial spondylarthritis without radiographic evidence of ankylosing spondylitis. This medicine decreases the process of inflammation in these diseases. Avoid vaccination while taking this medicine. Talk to your doctor if you have infections, had a heart failure, cancer, tuberculosis or allergic conditions before taking this medicine.
Uses of Mabura 40mg Injection:
- Rheumatoid arthritis and Polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis (inflammatory diseases of the joints)
- Enthesitis-related arthritis (inflammatory disease of the joints and the places where tendons join the bone)
- Ankylosing spondylitis and axial spondylarthritis without radiographic evidence of ankylosing spondylitis (inflammatory diseases of the spine)
- Psoriatic arthritis (inflammatory diseases of the joints usually associated with psoriasis)
- Plaque psoriasis (a skin condition that causes flaky, red, crusty patches of skin covered with silvery scales)
- Ulcerative colitis (inflammatory disease of the large intestine)
- Crohn’s disease (inflammatory disease of the digestive tract)
- Hidradenitis suppurativa (painful inflammatory skin disease causing lumps and boils that may leak pus)
- Non-infectious uveitis (inflammatory disease affecting parts of the eye)
How Mabura 40mg Injection works:
Mabura adalimumab specifically binds to TNF-alpha (tumor necrosis factor, a protein present at increased levels in inflammatory diseases), block its interaction with TNF receptors and decreases the process of inflammation in these diseases.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
Keep out of sight and reach of children. Store in refrigerator (2°C to 8°C). Do not freeze.
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Immunosuppressants, tolerogens, and immunostimulants, 12th edition, 2011, 1018.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Antirheumatoid and antigout drugs, 7th edition, 2013, 213.
- AbbVie Ltd, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on April 2021] [ Accessed on 10th June 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.2150.pdf
- AbbVie Inc, US Food and Drug Administration, [ Revised on Oct 2018] [ Accessed on 10th June 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2018/125057s410lbl.pdf
How to use Mabura 40mg Injection:
Mabura 40mg will be given to you by health care professional. Do not attempt to inject yourself unless you are trained to do so by your physician or health care provider. Take exactly as your health care provider tells you to take it.
Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to pregnant before taking this medicine. Mabura 40 will be given to you only if needed.
Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking this medicine. It will be given to you only if clearly needed.
Talk to your doctor if you have or ever had hepatitis B before taking this medicine.
This medicine may cause vision disturbances. Avoid driving if you are unwell.
- Inform your doctor if you have infections, heart diseases or allergic conditions.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Serious infections (weight loss, cough, fever, loss of body fat)
- Allergic reactions (trouble breathing, swelling of face, eyes, lips or mouth)
- Nervous system problems (tingling, vision disturbances, weakness in arms and legs, dizziness)
- Blood problems (bruising, bleeding, looking very pale)
- Liver problems (yellowing of skin and eyes, abdominal pain)
- Immune reactions
- Injection site reactions (rash, redness, swelling)
- Respiratory tract infections
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.