U-TRYP 100000IU INJECTION
ULINASTATINManufacturer : BHARAT SERUMS & VACCINES LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
U-Tryp 100000IU Injection contains ulinastatin. It is used to treat severe sepsis, mild and severe acute pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas). Sepsis is a medical emergency caused by your body’s response to infection. Almost any type of infection can lead to sepsis. Sepsis can cause low blood pressure, confusion, high heart rate, extreme pain, shortness of breath, fever, shivering, or sweaty skin.
U-Tryp 100000IU Injection should not be used in breastfeeding women and hypersensitive patients. The physician should be informed if the patient is pregnant, breastfeeding, or has a history of allergy before administration of this medicine.
Uses of U-Tryp 100000IU Injection:
- Severe sepsis
- Mild and severe acute pancreatitis
How U-Tryp 100000IU Injection works:
U-Tryp 100000IU Injection is a serine protease inhibitor. It works by inhibiting a variety of enzymes (elastase, lipase, etc.) and excessive release of proinflammatory mediators such as interleukins and chemokines, which are responsible for inflammatory response.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep U-Tryp 100000IU Injection out of sight and reach of children.
- Store at temperature 2°C - 8°C.
- Bharat Serums and Vaccines Limited, [ Accessed on 17th July 2021], https://www.bharatserums.com/assets/pdf/products/U-Tryp(Liquid).pdf
- Qiancheng Xu et al; Ulinastatin is effective in reducing mortality for critically ill patients with sepsis: a causal mediation analysis; Scientific Reports; Published on 25/09/2018; Accessed on 21/07/2021; http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/pmc6156583/
- Ling-Zhang wang et al; Effect of ulinastatin on serum inflammatory factors in Asian patients with acute pancreatitis before and after treatment: a meta-analysis; International Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics; Published on Nov 2016; Accessed on 21/07/2021; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27569736/
How to use U-Tryp 100000IU Injection:
It will be given to you by your health care professional.
The physician should be informed if the patient is pregnant or might be pregnant before the administration of U-Tryp 100000IU Injection.
U-Tryp 100000IU Injection is contraindicated in breastfeeding patients. The physician should be informed if the patient is breastfeeding before the administration of this medicine.
The physician should be informed if the patient has any kidney disorders before the administration of U-Tryp 100000IU Injection. The doctor may reduce the dose.
- The physician should be informed if the patient has any history of allergy.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Injection site reactions
- Nausea, vomiting
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.