EVAPARIN 300MG INJECTION
ENOXAPARINManufacturer : INTAS PHARMACEUTICALS LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Evaparin 300mg Injection contains the active constituent enoxaparin. It is used to treat and prevent blood clots. This medication can be given before or after major surgery, or when you have chest pain, cancer, or after a heart attack to stop the existing clots from getting any bigger or formation of new blood clots.
Before taking Evaparin 300mg Injection, inform your doctor if you have any heart problems, gastric ulcer, high blood pressure, diabetes, kidney disorders, liver disorders, have had a recent stroke, or an operation recently on the brain or eyes. Make sure you inform your physician of all the medicines, including supplements and herbal medicines, you are taking before you start treatment with this medication.
Uses of Evaparin 300mg Injection:
- Treats and prevents blood clots
How Evaparin 300mg Injection works:
Enoxaparin binds to the antithrombin (a protein that blocks abnormal blood clots formation) and forms a complex. This complex irreversibly inactivates the factor Xa (factor involved in the clot formation) and prevents clot formation.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Evaparin 300mg Injection out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 25°C. Do not freeze.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Drugs affecting coagulation, bleeding, and thrombosis, 7th edition, 2013, 619.
- Sanofi, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on Sept 2021] [ Accessed on 8th Dec 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.4499.pdf
- Sanofi-aventis US LLC, US Food and Drug Administration, [ Revised on Dec 2009] [ Accessed on 8th Dec 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2009/020164s085lbl.pdf
- Thomas Hofmann; Clinical application of enoxaparin; Expert Review of Cardiovascular Therapy; Published on May 2004; Accessed on 08/12/2021; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15151480/
- Aamani Jupalli, Arshad Muhammad Iqbal; Enoxaparin; Updated on 08/09/2021; Accessed on 08/12/2021; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK539865/#_NBK539865_pubdet_
How to use Evaparin 300mg Injection:
It will be given to you by a health care professional.
You need to talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking Evaparin 300mg Injection.
You need to inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking Evaparin 300mg Injection.
You need to tell your doctor if you have any liver disorders before taking Evaparin 300mg Injection as this medication should be used with caution in liver disease patients.
You need to tell your doctor if you have any kidney disorders before taking Evaparin 300mg Injection as this medication should be used with caution in kidney disease patients.
- Inform your physician if you have any heart problems, gastric ulcer, high blood pressure, diabetes, have had a recent stroke, or an operation recently on the brain or eyes.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Severe allergic reactions (swelling of lips, tongue, or throat, difficulty breathing, or swallowing)
- Too much bleeding (weakness, being pale, dizziness with headache, or unexplained swelling)
- Blockage of blood vessel (pain, redness, or swelling in the legs, chest pain, fainting, or coughing up blood)
- Painful rash of dark red spots under the skin
- Bruising more easily
- Low blood cell counts
- Skin rash, itchy red skin
- Pain or bruising at the injection site
- Pink patches on the skin
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.